Wine and Water

-

catsncudas

Moparholic
Reaction score
To my friend who enjoys a glass of wine.. . and those who don't.
As Ben Franklin said:
In wine there is wisdom,
in beer there is freedom,
in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials,
scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than
1 kilo of Escherichia coli,
(E. coli) - bacteria found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming
1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when
drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whisky or other liquor), because alcohol has to go through a purification
process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
Water = Poop, Wine = Health .

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,
than to drink water and be full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information:
I'm doing it as a public service
:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Is Why You Must Use Filter On Your Water You Drink, Even City Water Is Some Of The Most Awful Tasting Shiot, Now We Know Why, Maybe Why Theres So Many Shiot For Brains People Running Amuk....har Har

In Vino Veritas

"In wine there is truth" :)

That's pretty good and alludes to how difficult it is to lie with a straight face while drinking wine.

I like this one too: "In three things is a man recognized: in his wine goblet, in his purse, and in his wrath."

We hear of the conversion of water into wine at the marriage in Cana as of a miracle. But this conversion is, through the goodness of God, made every day before our eyes. Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards; there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy. The miracle in question was only performed to hasten the operation, under circumstances of present necessity, which required it.

Benjamin Franklin in a letter to Abbé Morellet (1779)

I would say that I am in good health for a wine ,Beer Tequila and then some water with that drinker:-D. Some times to much of all four liquids is bad for us.
I will start with water= Chlorine To dang much of it to kill the good bugs in our system, Tequila to much of it will make you think a 45 can't stop you.
Beer makes you so happy you can live with the **** that has been handed to ya, Wine will make your life so fine that you think your wife will love only you tile the end of time. :-D

Ok :drinkers:I have been drinking:-D With my brother today on his day off.

Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved.
Medieval German saying

When men drink, then they are rich and successful and win lawsuits and are happy and help their friends.
Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever.
Aristophanes c. 450 - 385 B.
Knights [424 B.C.], l. 92

-
Back