Winter projects for sale at my favorite junkyard.

-

cruiser

Reaction score
There's a nice selection of A, B, C and E body Mopars available at my favorite salvage yard in western MN. Some might require some tin work, or perhaps some tree pruning, especially the Charger with the bushes growing through the engine compartment. Several of these cars may require some parts chasing on your part. I'm not sure but I think some of them aren't drivable. Scroll down to see the very rare convertible Charger. Yes, there may be a bit of paint and Bondo work involved on some of these vehicles, so they aren't exactly "road ready". Anyhow, enjoy the pix!
IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

Last edited:
Are you for real?!? What isnt mangled, or torched off, is either missing or rusted thru. Other than what pieces are left to fix anything decent, these things are scrap. I could possibly use pieces off that 2nd gen cuda fastback.

Are you for real?!? What isnt mangled, or torched off, is either missing or rusted thru. Other than what pieces are left to fix anything decent, these things are scrap. I could possibly use pieces off that 2nd gen cuda fastback.
No, I'm not for real. It was supposed to be a joke.

-
Back