Winter !

-
Lets see if the center of town floods again this year as well. Man, what a mess.

I'll say this: if we get a 3'rd annual 100-year-flood we better get some $ from Concord or the Feds to fix these roads, its getting kinda hard to get around!

-LY

Well !! As I wake and look outside all I can see are leave's blowing around.
They said we would wake up to "Now" this morning.
I think the weather station and the grocer have a con going.
Well !@#$ I wanted to go out and play.

I live in the upper right hand corner of Arkansas.

12.gif

This is all I seen at 8:02 this morning.:thumbdow:

Ok!! witch one of you member's did this to me.:poke:

122.jpg

Well it just got started about 10 am.

Snow Snow Snow.
Sorry for the bad four letter word!!

Let it get white outside and I will go find me a big cat!!!:cheers:

122 002.jpg

122 003.jpg

122 004.jpg

At 2:45 pm.=P~

Looking good!! :clock: " Let it now " Yee haw:cheers:

122 007.jpg

Still not good, I need about 6" more to be a happy camper

Attachments

• 122 010.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 132
Looking more and more like Canada ah!!

Lovin it.

122 012.jpg

122 013.jpg

122 015.jpg

122 016.jpg

Dfnsmn: NICE paint! I'm going to be sending my duster to the body shop one of these days, would you mind if I steal, er I mean, "borrow" your paint scheme? Darn she looks sharp! Is that a factory or custom scheme? Could I trouble you for a head-on and rear-end shot?

-LY

P.S. where are you located? looks like Lauderdale.

Got up feed and watered Berny Mac,St Banard.
sunny morning on the hill. well it did not get but high :bootysha:
This will most likely be our first and last snow this year.
OK!! Come on spring :cheers:

122 025.jpg

122 026.jpg

this should worm you up !!! I think it was about 87deg's this day

LIFE 259.jpg

Aloha! I took this last week... Sorry!

Sure you are!:bootysha:

BTW: That is one sharp looking Duster!! I'm not a fan of yellow cars usually but when you accent it with a blacked out hood and side stripes it really comes to life. Nice choice on the wheels too.8)

Well if it makes you guys feel any better March is Denver's snowest month, but April showers bring May flowers. :-D.

It's raining the West, it's clear in the East, the rain in the West is moving to the East.

New code here is that you must put two copper ground rods in 10' apart.
and each rod is 8' lone, so this could be true :dontknow::-k

Here in W V the copper ground rods have to be in the ground to a depth of 6 feet and 10 feet apart. I know because Grumpus and I had to re-do our breaker box back in September . We upgraded from an antiquated 60 amp fuse box with glass twist in fuses to a 100 amp breaker box. And, where the main enters the house there has to be a plastic PVC pipe so the wires do not touch the structure. Then we had to have a city approved inspector come in to review our work before the electric company would hook us back up.

As for the kids our boys are 9 and 13. They want to go out and play in the snow and if it weren't for the fear of them catching a cold and having to stay home from school, I'd let them.

Here is a picture of a friends cabin near my families home place..Guy Mullins Cabin.jpg

Guy Mullins Cabin.jpg

All our snow from last weekend melted last week, then it started snowing again yesterday afternoon/evening, then rained for part of today, then we have a thunderstorm and now it is back to snowing!

Thats alright, i havne't mad much progress on the dart yet

Well Here We Go Again. Another 55 CM Thats About 1.7 Feet Of Snow In A Day And A Half. And More Coming On Wendesday. Will It Ever End.

Here in W V the copper ground rods have to be in the ground to a depth of 6 feet and 10 feet apart. I know because Grumpus and I had to re-do our breaker box back in September . We upgraded from an antiquated 60 amp fuse box with glass twist in fuses to a 100 amp breaker box. And, where the main enters the house there has to be a plastic PVC pipe so the wires do not touch the structure. Then we had to have a city approved inspector come in to review our work before the electric company would hook us back up.

As for the kids our boys are 9 and 13. They want to go out and play in the snow and if it weren't for the fear of them catching a cold and having to stay home from school, I'd let them.

Here is a picture of a friends cabin near my families home place..View attachment 25276
Yep I think you are right!! I had to be inspected too, and it was 10 feet apart and 6 feet. I sure can forget **** some times.

That is a very nice picture:thumbrig: Brings back some old memories.:cheers:

Dfnsmn: NICE paint! I'm going to be sending my duster to the body shop one of these days, would you mind if I steal, er I mean, "borrow" your paint scheme? Darn she looks sharp! Is that a factory or custom scheme? Could I trouble you for a head-on and rear-end shot?

-LY

P.S. where are you located? looks like Lauderdale.

Sent you a PM. Here are a few pics. Ewa Beach Hawaii

Mahalo for the nice words...Steal it!!!! I'm sure its not the first time we've borrowed and Idea!!!!

Front 71 duster smaller.jpg

rear .75 angle 71 duster smaller.jpg

Sure you are!:bootysha:

BTW: That is one sharp looking Duster!! I'm not a fan of yellow cars usually but when you accent it with a blacked out hood and side stripes it really comes to life. Nice choice on the wheels too.8)

Actually...I don't miss the cold and snow...and you are right...I'm not sorry:snakeman: He He

Mahalo for the kind words...It was meant to be...I spotted it on the way in to the Pomona Swap meet in December 07. (how can you not see it) I said to my Dad and my buddy ...hey a Duster! (not many on island).
The color happens to be my wife's favorite and since she let me fly to CA and spend the kids college fund..however I wanted...I thought I would throw her a bone :love7:...plus...it does look REALLY cool!
To think I went there (Pomona) looking for a family convertible! HA! HA! True. Ended up with the Duster!

Sent you a PM. Here are a few pics. Ewa Beach Hawaii

Mahalo for the nice words...Steal it!!!! I'm sure its not the first time we've borrowed and Idea!!!!

I "borrowed" a idea for my car from a member on here and he seems pretty cool with it. Our cars aren't exactly the same color but I borrowed a stripe idea from him. I don't want to show the car yet until I get it done which seems like it will never happen. But it's cool that we can get ideas from others and it is alright with the other person. I would feel proud that someone liked my idea for their car.

-
Back