winter

-
-4 below zero this morning. The frozen ground is snow covered. A lot of snow predicted for the weekend. I've heard anywhere from 8-16 inches. That would be on top of the few inches we already have.....

-4 below zero this morning. The frozen ground is snow covered. A lot of snow predicted for the weekend. I've heard anywhere from 8-16 inches. That would be on top of the few inches we already have.....
-- Where ?

Yeah-- the weather people said that the heat wave is about over . They think it might cool off in January.
Yote

-12 here in central Minnesota this morning. More snow on the way for the weekend they say maybe 6-8 inches again. Then warmer next week into the mid 20s.

About six inches of snow, 1degree F, and more snow, around 6 in forecast for Friday and ending Saturday. 53144 zip code.

About six inches of snow, 1degree F, and more snow, around 6 in forecast for Friday and ending Saturday. 53144 zip code.
like I said, it`s " supposed " to be close to 60 here tomorrow before the next dump comes in. I`m going to drive the fish a little and work on the break in and efi tuning. hope it is dependable, always leary of a new build w/ everything in the car changed to aftermarket parts , except the block and transmission!

Lol. I drive for a living a deal with speed demons every day.

Me too, speed demons and just flat out idiot drivers!!!!!!!!

Who do you drive for? Michigan company? I drive for a company out of TN, hauling auto parts.

Who do you drive for? Michigan company? I drive for a company out of TN, hauling auto parts.

I work for Martin Brower. We deliver to McDonald's. I'm sure you have heard of McDonald's there's a few of them around.

I work for Martin Brower. We deliver to McDonald's. I'm sure you have heard of McDonald's there's a few of them around.

Ah yes, I do believe I have heard of them. I scoop up parts in Ohio and deliver them to Denso in Battle Creek.

I hope this winter storm watch holds out until Friday evening, yikes!! I hate driving in the crappy weather, I never know what the fool in front of me is gonna do.

This is what is predicted:

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM FRIDAY TO 7 AM EST
SUNDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GRAND RAPIDS HAS ISSUED A WINTER
WEATHER ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM FRIDAY TO 7 AM
EST SUNDAY.

HAZARDOUS WEATHER...

* SNOW SPREADING EAST INTO THE AREA FRIDAY MORNING.

* RAPIDLY CHANGING VISIBILITIES.

* SNOW ACCUMULATION 3 TO 6 INCHES THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING WITH
UP TO 8 INCHES POSSIBLE NORTH OF I-96.

* SOME FREEZING RAIN ALSO POSSIBLE SATURDAY NEAR I-94.

IMPACTS...

* SNOW RAPIDLY ACCUMULATING ON ROADS BEGINNING FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

* SLIPPERY TRAVEL BEGINNING WITH FRIDAY AFTERNOON COMMUTE.

* POOR VISIBILITY ON ROADWAYS.

Ah yes, I do believe I have heard of them. I scoop up parts in Ohio and deliver them to Denso in Battle Creek.

My wife is from Battle Creek. I deliver in Michigan and northern Ohio and Indiana. Home every night/day. I think I've been to Denso before. I use to haul parts for GM years ago. Hated it !!!

I use to haul parts for GM years ago. Hated it !!!

So did I, it was a pain at some of the plants. I used to go to Buick City quite a bit. Stuff I get now comes from the manufacturer, I have 5 stops for pick up, and drop and hook the next day at Denso. About 12 hours one day, and 3 the next, rinse and repeat, lol.

Be safe out there!

-28 her this morning and -40 wind chill. I dont even want to heat up the shop today but I will need to get out this afternoon and do some work on the 64.Belvedere.

I don't want to get out today either. Its only 15* here in mid Michigan.

-
Back