Wiper blades

-

65wgn440

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to know of a current Trico part number for wiper blades that would fit stock Anco arms on a '72 Scamp ? Or any suggestions on where else to find them ? Thanks.

Just get the rubber refills. Any parts store should be able to order them. Nobody stocks them anymore, because they want to sell the whole durn blade.

I picked up some from Classic Industries,but I don't like them. The rubber is not thick enough

Trico P/N# 33-150
Whole blade assembly. Looks nice.
O'Reilly's sells them, about $10 or so ea.
I doubt they have them in stock, but they can get from their distro center next day.
I sell the hell out of them at Carlisle and Mopar Nats.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Car had to be on the road yesterday, so I got a Trico cut to fit set, part # 47-700, and put the rubbers from that set into the metal strips I saved from the old wiper blades off the car. Basically like RRR suggested. I am going to look at Trico 33-150 for the future.

Would anyone happen to know of a current Trico part number for wiper blades that would fit stock Anco arms on a '72 Scamp ? Or any suggestions on where else to find them ? Thanks.
I've bought refills twice at my local NAPA dealer, they stock them and have part numbers listed in their books

-
Back