.....wiper Blades...??????

-

dust-u

Reaction score
where can I find the original equipment style wiper blades for my 72 duster..I believe they are reproduced but need a little assistance in where to buy them...anyone?????](*,)](*,)

Year One lists them "as correct" for 71-76. Says they're pin-type. Part # X6. On my '70 they slide on the end of the wiper arm. Wish I could find those.

Year One lists them "as correct" for 71-76. Says they're pin-type. Part # X6. On my '70 they slide on the end of the wiper arm. Wish I could find those.

Are you saying the '72 blades are not the slide in type? The slide in refill blades are $1.99 @ NAPA.

i know these are avail..by other places than y1..I am a little sore about gettin a@#s raped for a part that should be in the common market....](*,)

I found them at NAPA! I looked forever myself. One of the members suggested NAPA and,THEY WERE RIGHT! Good luck!

Always check NAPA first. They have a nationwide delivery service, and can get the most obscure parts to your local store in 1 or 2 days.

I found them at NAPA! I looked forever myself. One of the members suggested NAPA and,THEY WERE RIGHT! Good luck!

Do you mean you found refills with a silver finish like the arms (and not just the rubber)?

You are looking for more than just the refill. I found them at Advance Auto. They may have ordered them, but they were pretty cheap.
C

next time you are at a junk yard pic up some arms or at least the metal part that clips to the arm. then you can get the rubber fefills for them when you need to. just make sure you get the right size for you car!

-
Back