Wiper Motor Conversion

-

moparspares

Reaction score
I have swapped my 3 spd wiper motor to a 2 spd on my 73 Duster so it wont interfere with Distributor. If I now buy a 2 spd switch is there a harness I can purchase to simply plug it all in or will I have to wire it. Not very good with wiring so prefer the harness option if available.

I have swapped my 3 spd wiper motor to a 2 spd on my 73 Duster so it wont interfere with Distributor. If I now buy a 2 spd switch is there a harness I can purchase to simply plug it all in or will I have to wire it. Not very good with wiring so prefer the harness option if available.
There is a separate harness for the 2sp Year One, Evans Wiring or several other vendors should have it. I do have some used ones if that works

Do you have a picture of the final setup, I'm having a problem with not enough room by distributor and wondered if the 2 speed wiper motor gives you more room.

-
Back