wiper motor what do i have and where can i get one

-

chubsgts

Reaction score
so mine works just wires are showing and i fig id replace it does any one know
if this is singel speed dual speed ?? what years it fits any of that info
or where i can get one reman or new all the ones i see online are not even close to mine

thanks for the info

Attachments

• dart 269.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 225
Kinda looks like 67 Dart 2-spd maybe.....I can look tomorrow to be sure.

3 speed wiper motor

There are some numbers on the can that will tell you what it's for and date of manufacture.

It looks like a 3-spd because of the shape, but my 67 looks very similar and is only a 2.....hmmm?

Not a two speed. A body's optional WW was variable speed from 64 to 70. Do not know the others. If the switch has 4 detents it is a 3 speed, moves smooth after its on, variable. Never seen a repop.
John

yea the repops are not even close its like a chevette to a mini van so far apart i cant justify buying one so im trying to find one but not sure what mine is

Here's a pic of mine. It looks similar, but only a 2-speed. What's the part # on yours ?

Attachments

• WW Motor 2822962 002.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 184
I got a remaned 2 speed from Advanced Auto. JUNK, JUNK, JUNK. I put the original one back on my 74 Duster. Hopefully I won't ahve to use it much!

This is a 3-speed (variable speed) wiper motor. I just replaced the one on my 73 Dart Swinger. Got it from Autozone.........works perfect.

-
Back