wiper post seals from schumakers AA++

-

acpat

Reaction score
just fyi I bought three sets of these before getting ones from schumakers. Only the shumaker ones fit correctly against the cowl or did not split when installed. don't know about the other stuff they have but seals and gaskets were 1st rate.

Just installed mine this weekend, very easy with the cluster out! Was a bit tight going over the wiper pivots though!

I did mine with cluster in the car. Big pain if I had to do another I would take the cluster out

I did mine with cluster in the car. Big pain if I had to do another I would take the cluster out

Same here...about 2 months ago and my back is.still screaming at me! Post pics if you can Im not that impressed with my seals.

I've done the schumakers on the wife's 66 dart and then did the ebay thing for mine ,since I forgot that I ordered 2 sets from schumakers and put them away for a bit :banghead:), still have not found the other set. Anyway both sets went on fine I used a lubed up top from the silicone RTV seal that I had in the tool box. of course the wife had to chime in with why not use the end of the empty large commercial caulk tube I had in the garbage can since it was a near perfect match to the wiper stem.. :banghead:(I just can't win) Both sets fit the same and neither one leaked. the only difference I saw was the zerk fitting on the ebay one was junk(bad threads) and I used 2 out of my stash of old ones from my working days.

Some pics

Attachments

• 20141016_175927.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 134
  • 20141016_175841.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 111
-
Back