Wiper Refills Stainless Arm 64 GT

-

cchrishefish

Reaction score
I just had a new windshield installed on my 64 Dart GT, and I have a blade that is a little worn. Has anyone found a particular brand or part number that works well with the anco stock 13 inch arms? Also, on 06/24, the CNY Mopar show will be at Longbranch Park, in Liverpool, New York. Is anyone attending?

A couple years ago I bought some ANCO refills at NAPA. They were very inexpensive.

I would have to check the number, but I just got some refills. Had to cut them to length. But they fit fine.

Here are several options.

Anco 9113
Anco 3113
Trico 13-1
Anco 1913(these are metal backed)

Has anyone found a particular brand or part number that works well with the anco stock 13 inch arms?

I bought the suggested 19-13 wiper blade refil & found it no where close to fitting the anco stock 13 inch setup...it's at least 1/8 inch too narrow

Now that that hole has been dug does anyone no a way out by buying a certain blade that the refils will fit?

I forget the part number but I found them at napa. I took in the stainless blade and they matched it up. I had to cut like an inch or so off of them but no big deal. They fit like a glove!

One thing to check is your holding tabs may have spread apart over time. I had to squeeze a few of mine tighter as the had become to wide.

I bought the suggested 19-13 wiper blade refil & found it no where close to fitting the anco stock 13 inch setup...it's at least 1/8 inch too narrow

Now that that hole has been dug does anyone no a way out by buying a certain blade that the refils will fit?

Since the original ANCO wiper blade tabs fit the original wiper refils tightly I'm assuming they haven't spread apart.

I also found correct nos ANCO wiper blades (unfortunately without the antilift feature) quite a while back which fit perfectly and take the same width refil as the original.

Also comparing the suggested refil against the original refil it's easy it note the difference in width.....I found the suggested refil to be 1/8 narrower.

So before I damage the original wiper blades I think I'll hold off modification until all research turns up nothing & that's my only choice.

I sure would not recommend damaging original wipers. Merely stated that some times some of them can become loose. They are only 45 year old LOL. Just take one of them to napa and they can find a refill that will fit. If I can find them in the middle of no-were KY I am sure an east coast auto parts store can help you out.

Got them on Rockauto, they are excellent, thanks for the help!

I cut down refills and install them into the stock flat stainless blade holder for lack of wanting to drive into town to find they dont have them ...or thet have them uglee black plastic ones...yukk

Will this open?

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/donpal/7464421654/in/photostream"]WiperRefillInstallation | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

-
Back