Wiper switch knob

-

Seansmopar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in need of experience, I'm in process of pulling my dashboard and I have everything down except for this darn wiper switch knob is giving me pain..does it pull off cause I pulled on it with some pressure and it doesn't want to give I'm afraid to break it or switch itself..wife had friends over today so I've been able to stay in garage abandoned from house..got a whole lot done too..any help would be appreciated..I tried a search couldn't find anything..
Thanks
Sean

What year? My 68s handle just pulled off. I think some years have a set screw.

Yep, it depends on which year and model you're working on! 64 cuda heater control knobs are all slammed on to a shaft with reverse barbs to keep them from coming off. Some have Allen set screws, some have a little adhesive and are pushed on...my 67 cuda is that way. A little heat loosened than right up!

More info please!!

So, heres a pic of the wiper control knob from a 64 Cuda!! As mentioned above...allen set screw, probably 3/32" as mentioned above!! Hope this helps, Geof

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 182
Omg. I must have had a brain cramp. I swear I looked around it.. From inside the door jam it was pointing towards pass side.. Thanks Geof for the description.. I finally dropped that dash..tomorrow will clean up the mess I made bag and tag, probably start marking and cutting the floor..thanks for all who quickly answered and helped.. This site is like being at home with family.. Appreciate it..Sean

-
Back