wire harness help

-

70dusta

Reaction score
I just got my car an ive got some wiring troubles. The plastic harness/terminals that is on the firewall has melted and I was wondering if anyone had any or knows of where i can get some. The problem is that the engine is runnin right of the battery as soon as i disconnect the battery the engine shuts off. I replaced the alternator,ballast and voltage regulators and that got me no where.If anyone has those connectors please let me know thanks.

These plugs can be hard to find hate to say. I have most every restoration catalog avaiable and haven't seen them listed. I see used harnesses on E-bay quite often. That would be your best bet. I rebuillt my harness but was lucky enough that the plugs were reusable. The only place I could find connectors was the local GM dealer. That's right the GM dealer.
BTW: The harness plugs were the same on many Mopars but I can't positively tell what might fit your particular car. Sorry.

I have a couple of wiring harness's that I pulled from 73-74 Darts that I stripped for the parts. If you are interested in 1 of them just make me an offer plus shipping.

-
Back