wiring 56 chevy pickup

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
got a job to install a new harness in a 56 chevy pickup.the harness is made for the truck.there isnt too many wires on these vehicles.how much should i charge the guy????:dontknow:

I would quote,by the hour. If minimal time needed,give him a price break. Hell only knows what you find in there.

Im with ABB, I spent a bit of time under the hood of Dads 58 Apache...tons of room and not much sweat involved, charge by the hour. You will end up with a repeat customer...post pics too!

Im with ABB, I spent a bit of time under the hood of Dads 58 Apache...tons of room and not much sweat involved, charge by the hour. You will end up with a repeat customer...post pics too!
little history,the owner bought this truck it has new red paint,previous owners were going to put a v8 in it.everything was off the 235.he asked me if i could get it running.first day got it together fired it up.so the owner got a wood bedkit and i made it drivable.i was thinking about 250.00 to put the harness in.**** truck prob has only 39 wires...lol

Sounds more than fair. The two I wrenched on,were hacked to oblivion. Nice find.

-
Back