Wiring aftermarket gauges

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
I want to get a redline gauge cluster and fill it with autometer gauges. What is different ways to wire them all to work with my lights.. And ways to have them work without taking to much energy like making the amp meter going all the way to the left

suscribe

i am pretty sure redline is outta busisness and not really anyone has one for sale. if you find some let us know i know i want one. but you can make your own pretty easy

maby they are who i was thinking of. maby in the morning we can get a better answer. there was another company doing good ones that i heard of after the one went under. but idk what name did what so i wont make it any more confusing lol

bump anyone?? i know most have aftermarket gauges in their car

Rocky Mountain dashes says on their web page they are not "out of business" but pursuing new options or something, its been awhile since I looked. I have 4 aftermarket gauges hooked up to my factory light switch so they can be dimmed...how I did it I dont remember, its been awhile. I know I just spliced in somewhere, somewhere going to the factory gauge cluster I'd imagine. Doesnt draw any power, ammeter doest bounce around or go to the left. Hopefully someone can help out some more..Good luck

You can run all the aftermarket gauges off the factory dash harness without problems - including instrument lighting.

I used a Painless universal harness on the cluster of gauges and then changed the factory dash harness plug to match. 'Course you could hand wire them too.

newclusterwiring.jpg

clusterplug.jpg

finishedplugs.jpg

-
Back