Wiring Harness

-

Boony405hp

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am doing a full restore on my car, all new wiring. I have bough the hotwire auto hemi wiring harness. That covers all the wiring connectors, fuel pump etc. But I still need to get a harness to do all the other things like headlights, interior lights, horn, etc. etc. Has anyone else been in the same boat, what kit did you use? I am looking at something from painless but not sure which one to get.

I've read that American autowire and Ron Francis have great kits.

I really wish that the hemi conversion harnesses were cheaper. I know the LS ones are a 1/4 the price.

Riddler

I put a Ron Francis in mine, really like it, I did the express kit, I added relays for headlights and fuel pump

Joe

I used the American Autowire Highway 22 kit. Very nice kit, easy to install.

I used Ron Francis, it comes wih a couple of relays installed so I used 1 for the horn, and the other for the lights.

The car is a 73 model, but being Australian could be different to anything that is American. I might just get a universal kit and then change any connectors I need to for general lights etc as a lot of it is all new non chrysler stuff ie. dials are aftermarket. Only factory connections I can think of are, headlights, dome light, tail lights and probably the steering column (indicators) but surely that wouldn't be hard to swap over to a different style connector.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/prf-10102/overview/

-
Back