Wisconsin Dart newbie...

-

Mike_Schrank

Reaction score
Hi! Kind of new to the "hobby", just bought a 73 Dart 340 Sport. It has a 360 (won't over bore you with the details...unless you want me too!) and a 4 speed. I am pretty excited to start this new chapter in my life. It is going to be a long winter! Hopefully the picture I attached shows up. Its the only picture I have downloaded at the moment...and its from my phone so, sorry for the quality.

Attachments

• 2012-11-18 11.52.35.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 282
It's great to have another member join in on this site Mike :cheers:
and welcome
I am sure you know this is the best of the best sites going and
you will fit right in here :coffee2:
Congratulations on a great Dart, it's a dandy Dart Sport :cheers:
Please do Bore us .... PLEASE!!! Very nize indeed :thumleft::thumleft:

Well, thanks everyone...it is much appreciated!! I am sure I will be leaning on you guys in the future for help and/or advice.

Here is what I know about the car:
It has a 360 bored .030 over
Eagle I-beam rods
340 high performance heads
340 high performance exhaust manifolds
Cloyes true roller timing chain
Lunati .454/.475 VooDoo cam and lifters
Crower adjustable push rods
Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
Holley 650 double pump w/ mechanical secondarys
Mopar posi with Richmond 3:55 gears
New stainless exhaust with Flowmasters
New Moog front suspension components and new rear end suspension

I was told the car was originally from Arkansas...it is super clean underneath. The paint could probably be redone...looks a little old, but it doesn't look terrible. The interior is in good shape as well. It's not perfect, but that lets me put some finishing touches on her!

Mike nice Dart...I seen it at jefferson in spring its a solid ride...wish mine was that pretty. Hope to hear from ya cuz I'm just down the road in Mayville.

Mike nice Dart...I seen it at jefferson in spring its a solid ride...wish mine was that pretty. Hope to hear from ya cuz I'm just down the road in Mayville.

Thanks! The old owner did tell me he went to Jefferson...he was from down in Byron IL. You will definitely see me around. I am up in Mayville a lot, my oldest daughter's mom lives there in town. I have a few friends up that way as well. If nothing else we should make a point of it!

Welcome Mike!! That is a good looking Dart Sport. More pictures would be great when you get a chance.
~Michael

Thank you very much! I will try and get some more pictures up ASAP. Took a few that I haven't gotten off my camera yet...I will get it done.

-
Back