Wise county swap meet Decatur Texas February 22-24, 2024

-

Big Dad

Reaction score
>>> 2024 SWAP MEET INFORMATION – WCAAC.COM

I might make a run down and go to it if the weather looks ok, I have done the raniny mud things a couple too may times and much older now ..

Anyone want to give me a few leads on junk yards near there I might possibly not know of ?

Been long time since I kicked around in North Texas I am sure it won't look anything like it did

Coming down 35? I'm about 35 minutes east of I-35 + I-40. I don't know of any junk yards other than the big one in Kansas that you'll see on craigslist all the time.

I lived in North Texas for 15 years so, yeah made many trips up and down I-35 , there is or was quite a few yards in North Texas I looked at google maps look like some are a still there.

probably won't venture too far off interstate. .. that swap meet in the past was always a good one

Shady Nook Salvage yard in the OKC metro area has three divisions, Chevy/Ford/Mopar. They would be about 15-20 minute detour off 35. They sell at eBay rates though.

I had not heard of that place before

this place is close to Decatur

I've bought stuff there , the good stuff he likes holding on to

Browne Auto Salvage | Sunset TX
I almost moved to Decatur 2 years ago. I was stationed out in SoCal and I accepted the job and then HR took more than 6 months to get me onboard. Fortunately a position opened up 30 minutes from my hometown in Oklahoma.

I might try to make this swap meet.

Pate is big , yes .. on asphalt .. 10,000 spaces .. decatur prices are better
What you need. I sell petty cheap. ( Wait strike that. A mod will cancel this reply because it should be in the FOR SALE spot! Even by S.D. standards!! You will go right by Browne;s Salvage on the highway just S. of Sunset Tx. He ain't cheap, just plenty fair. Even by Mo. and Tx.standards!

I am going to keep eye on weather , if rain is in forecast .. won't go down

I'll go to the hills and play poker at saloon 10 in deadwood. instead

Made a faster trip than I wanted .. tough to meet everyone's wants / needs

Swap meet was fun , we didn't get to see everything, should of bought stuff I seen regretted it on way home.

Wow has that area grown up since i was there last time which I believe was 2015 .. weather was great

-
Back