wishbone ash

-

Fstforward

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
Ah, just ran across my old Wishbone Ash album, "Argus" whatta good album.

Now if I could only get some initiative to get out the the garage and work on the car. Haven't touched it since getting it on the rotisserie, been busy, been away, been trying to lose weight, been lazy, there covered all the excuses. Now the weather is turning colder and the garage is neither insulated nor heated, so once it gets real cold, she's definitely away for the winter. I know now the Father's Day 2011 goal has flown out the window, which will be replaced by the way in December(the window, along with a bunch of other ones in the house). Am spending the engine and paint money on windows for the homestead, have to take advantage of the tax credit and try and save myself some heating bills as the aluminum windows this old freakin house has are superhighways into the house for cold air/temps. Went with Andersen Renewals, made of Fibrex, a composite that's supposed to beat the crap out of plain vinyl and wood windows, energy and stability wise.

Oh well, we'll see

Enjoy some Wishbone Ash

FF

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI"]YouTube - Wishbone Ash - The King Will Come[/ame]

-
Back