witch is witch on the origanal 66 plymouth valiant radio

-

gasjockey101

Reaction score
witch is power witch isent becouse the owner befour me cut the speaker wires and going to the radio i dont know if he did this becouse the radio dident work or he had the wires conected to a different radio

Attachments

• 66 plymouth radio 001.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 90
the left smaller knob if turned all the way to the left it should click meaning off. and the right one for tuning. if the outer knobs move i'm not sure WHICH is tone if it has it.

HTH

I didn't see any witches in the picture.

Don't expect posters to want to waste a great deal of time responding to threads written so poorly as to be unintelligible. Spellcheck is your friend! Google grammer girl for help with sentence construction and punctuation.

Volume knob is on driver side, fully counterclockwise should click into the power off position.

Odds are the outer ring behind volume knob would be tone control if it has one.

Power in wire is most likely an orange one, sometimes with, sometimes without some other colour tracer stripe.

Output to the speaker is usually, but not always, yellow, and because AM radios rarely if ever have a built in front to rear fader, there should only be one.

If by some quirk this one did have a built in fader, the outer ring behind the tuner control would be the probable control.

Black wire if you find one will almost always be a chassis (radio) ground.

66 Valiant has tone and volume and off at full counter clock wise on the left and tuner on the right.
My nobs look different, but mine is an American car, maybe a Canadian member can jump in here and help
I right like that at times and I am getting better in my old age ..

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 094.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 89
-
Back