[SOLD] WIW? 70 340 duster rally dash, frame and all.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
One of my good friends asked me to sell a complete dash for him. The vin on the dash is for a 70 340 duster. There is no pad or stereo, but otherwise is complete. The bezal has not been cut either. The paint is fair, but could use a resto. I can't figure out how to post pics directly from my I-phone, but will post one when I get home to the computer. I am trying to get an estamate at the time so we can try to figure if it's worth selling or just hold on to.

Hmm, no interest at all? only 16 views and no comments. Probably will hit eBay Sunday after a good clean up.

I bought one for about $200 with the harness, which was a great deal! I got the thumbwheel with it too.

I'd say anywhere from 250-500 depending on how you sell it. If you have the harness, high side of that quote.

One of my good friends asked me to sell a complete dash for him. The vin on the dash is for a 70 340 duster. There is no pad or stereo, but otherwise is complete. The bezal has not been cut either. The paint is fair, but could use a resto. I can't figure out how to post pics directly from my I-phone, but will post one when I get home to the computer. I am trying to get an estamate at the time so we can try to figure if it's worth selling or just hold on to.

Hello can you give me more info on your dash , I am interested in it tks

I could use it.

I think 150 is a pretty good offer for something your trying to sell sight unseen and in the wrong forum

(and I know the title states WIW but post #2 makes me believe your not looking to have it appraised for insurance reasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back