***WIW- 70 Ebody black bucket seats***

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine just called and told me of a pair of 70 Cuda black buckets that he wants to sell. He's a B and A body guy so he's not familiar with the E-body world. They are reupholstered but have a cloth insert in the middle -black or dark grey. No seat tracks- I was thinking 300-400? What do you guys know/think? I have no pics but he's to bring them to my shop to store them - when that happens I can post some pics.
Thanks in advance!:burnout:

Johnny- sorry not trying be confusing. Not trying to sell or buy them myself-
He wants to sell them but wants an idea how much to ask. I think he's going to try locally to sell them. He doen't do ebay ,CL , he's mostly swap meet or word of mouth. I only threw a price out to what I thought they may be worth. Again- sorry for any confusion.

70 a/b/e frames are same, the foam, covers , tracks are different . price varies depending on use , ive seen cores go from $1-4 hundred & higher when prices were stupid 6-7 years ago.

If they are 1970 buckets, then they are a 1 year only seat.
They have pot medal covers over the seat forward buttons,seperate from the seat backs..
The 1971 on were built into the seat backs, and made out of plastic.

The 1970 seats came in the Hemi Cudas and Hemi Challengers.Enough said.
And because they were in the Hemi cars,they are pricey,reaching 5 bills no problem.

This is the same seat they put in the 70 340 Dart & Duster.Just different upholstery.
Seat foam and all model seat covers is available from Legendary
I bit the bullet, an switched the bench out in my 70 Dart for a set of these.

Give your friend $200 for them and run for the hills....Lol

Attachments

• faucet pics 665.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 68
  • faucet pics 797.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 100
Give your friend $200 for them and run for the hills....Lol[/QUOTE]

You crack me up Jonny! lmao.

-
Back