WMMC Swap Meet -Waukesha, WI. 4/23/23

-

Professor Fate

Push the button, Max...
Reaction score
1681870867627.png

Well to set up at 6 AM and 27゚ weather and it's sitting there all day and 43 to you're nuts. Dude you're only 2 hours from Me. It's not like you're in f****** Alaska. Good luck you be sitting out there by yourself.

Nope, it's not Alaska. And no, that's not outrageous or out of the norm at all. It's not my swap meet, but I'll be there, supporting the local Mopar Club. NWS says 31/45, what's the big deal? Stay home and watch videos.

Serious buyers are there regardless. Maybe it'll keep the B.S.ers away. Seems to be working.

Dang, second one in a row that I’m going to miss! I’ve snagged some good parts there over the last couple years. I’m going to have to have a table there soon to move some of my extras.

Well to set up at 6 AM and 27゚ weather and it's sitting there all day and 43 to you're nuts. Dude you're only 2 hours from Me. It's not like you're in f****** Alaska. Good luck you be sitting out there by yourself.
Funny, been there when it was snowing, never stopped anyone coming out! The only problem is at the fall swap if the Packers are playing...

Supposed to be a good swap, can’t make it this year, hopefully next year!

-
Back