Won a Giveaway

-

PredaFran

Reaction score
So recently I got lucky enough to win a giveaway from hemmings, but I need help to figure out what to do with some of the gift certificates. The one I need the most help with is a 500$ Flex-a-lite gift certificate that cant be transferred.
I'm planning to get a cold case radiator (66-74 A,B,C,E Body 17x26 Manual Aluminum Performance Radiator | Cold Case Aluminum Performance Radiators) with electric fans when I finish my 5.9 magnum and can afford to do so, but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for flexalite fans or products I could use with the radiator since they do not have any offering for Mopar vehicles.
I also won a gift card from a company called MPT industries which sells heavy duty oil with a lot of additives but I have never heard from them and their oils are not certified. if anyone has ever used their products or has any information on them id appreciate it.
Thanks in Advance

The Petrolium Quality Institute of America apparently hasn't heard of them either. Not to say they don't offer a quality product, but the PQIA has some pretty good information.

Go with a quality break-in oil that is proven. You have already spent a lot of $$$ on your build, now is not the time to cheap out on your hard work with something you have to inquire about. Here is a link to PQIA.

http://www.pqiamerica.com/

The Petrolium Quality Institute of America apparently hasn't heard of them either. Not to say they don't offer a quality product, but the PQIA has some pretty good information.

Go with a quality break-in oil that is proven. You have already spent a lot of $$$ on your build, now is not the time to cheap out on your hard work with something you have to inquire about. Here is a link to PQIA.

http://www.pqiamerica.com/[/QUOTE

Never heard of them either.

Go ahead and get what you can from them.

Use it in your lawnmower. And donate the rest at the next local car show raffle.

Alright, thank you all for your advice. I'll invest into some proper break in oil and figure out to with the MPT later.
Im just going through the flex a lite catalogue to see what I could make work for the car.

Perhaps you can find a radiator shroud that fits your application and purchase the fan/fans from flexalite along with the wiring harness. It’d make for a nice clean installation and you’d be able to use your gift certificates.

So recently I got lucky enough to win a giveaway from hemmings, but I need help to figure out what to do with some of the gift certificates. The one I need the most help with is a 500$ Flex-a-lite gift certificate that cant be transferred.
I'm planning to get a cold case radiator (66-74 A,B,C,E Body 17x26 Manual Aluminum Performance Radiator | Cold Case Aluminum Performance Radiators) with electric fans when I finish my 5.9 magnum and can afford to do so, but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for flexalite fans or products I could use with the radiator since they do not have any offering for Mopar vehicles.
I also won a gift card from a company called MPT industries which sells heavy duty oil with a lot of additives but I have never heard from them and their oils are not certified. if anyone has ever used their products or has any information on them id appreciate it.
Thanks in Advance

The Flex A lite Black Magic line of fans. Hands DOWN the baddest assed fans there are.

-
Back