Wonderful Tail Light Luck

-

jhdeval

Reaction score
So the other day I ran into a guy who said he had a few Early Barracudas so I casually mentioned that I was looking for some taillights if he happened to have em. Well today he showed up said it had been eating at him. He brought me Driver and Passenger taillights swapped them in for my cruddy ones and when he saw my passenger looked good he just swapped the broken lens. All this for just my cores and 30 bucks. Awesome.

So now I need to get the seals. Anybody know where to find them? I checked metro and he doesn't appear to have em. There is a rubber seal and it looks like a foam seal as well.

Is there a difference between notchback and fastback or are they the same lights?

When you say notch or fastback, that applies to 67-9 cudas only. You are looking for earlier ones right?? anyway, there is no difference in the tail lights from fastback to notch back, 67-9 tail lights differed in the years. By the way there is another member on here pettybludart that is looking for 66 dart tail lights, but they gotta be nice, he has a few already but is looking for nice ones. You can send me a pm if you find out he has either 66 dart, or 69 cuda tail lights... Thanks!!

-
Back