Wondering if a 68 cda dash , frame and all will fit a 70 dart ?

-

jerry6

Banned
Reaction score
have a 1970 h 4 speed dart with no interior , at all . no dashframe nothing . I like the 68 cuda dash , so will it fit ? I think it should , anybody done this ? Good idea , or not so ?

thanks

have a 1970 h 4 speed dart with no interior , at all . no dashframe nothing . I like the 68 cuda dash , so will it fit ? I think it should , anybody done this ? Good idea , or not so ?

thanks

the 68 has the lower dash pads ....otherwise the frame will fit .......but there are concerns such as the ignition and hazard light switch being on the dash for the 68 and those being on the column in the 70.....all in all it can be done but there are some mods to be done if you want it correct looking .....i used a 67 cuda dash in a 71 but i did all the mods to make it correct looking .....another big difference is the glove box plug ........in 67 the glove box door was spring loaded and 68/9 it was a button ....in 70 it was a rotary latch ...........if you want to put the time and work into it you can make so that no one will ever know ......if not it will fit but look mixed and matched.

it'll fit if not mistaken but it has the key switch in the frame you would have to weld up. there must be some members here that have the steel frames for your 70- lying around plus if its a 4 speed the reverse light bezel mounts down bottom to the right of column about where the 68 cuda ign switch is.

Thanks , so possible but a few mods needed . Something to think about

-
Back