Woo-hoo !!!!! Lucky

-

'73red-duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
:headbang: Went by after work today,and bought a new chain saw. Came home and cut that limb off of my Sport. The back half of the car cover came loose ok,but the front was still frozen to the hood. She fired right up,and after about 15 min,the engine heat thawed it enough to come off. (Car cover is ruined ) The Sport--NO DAMAGE!!! I'm so happy. Life is good in Fair Grove !! By the way,after coming and going, I think we have elec. to stay now. :sign7: :rock:

DSCN0187 (Small).JPG

DSCN0188 (Small).JPG

That's great news, I'm sure you're very relieved! :thumbup: We've had some crazy storms up here too the last couple of months, quite a few cars didn't come out of it as lucky as you.

Wow, look at that ice! What a mess. It looks scary! Congrats on no damage. The car cover was cheap insurance!

Tim

Glad to hear the car is OK. What's that car cover made of anyway, Kevlar? :thumbup:

That sure is some good new's, Congrat's
Now let's make some fire wood,and Do like sid said.Gargage It as soon as you can.

talk about beauty in the snow!!!!

good karma pays back !!!

hope all gets warm out there, and i thought it was cold at 40 overnight!!!

get your Sport to a safe spot, and warm up...:sunny:

blind

Wow, what a result.
We are having some weird weather here too. Gale force winds, snow in Scotland and torrential rain elsewhere. See, it's not all FOG you know!!! LOL

Man, that's sure some good news.... bet you're just happyer then all get out !!!

:wav:

Got the Sport moved,where nothing else can fall on it,and went to the local O'Reilly's,and replaced the car cover. Soon as I can get the rest of that big a$$ tree down,that is where the 2 car is going. Right now it's time for a hot cup :coffee2: ,and a kick back. Been a while since I stood behind a chainsaw,and stacked brush. :sleepy2:

Get ready for round 2. I am down here in Oklahoma city and the forecast is anywhere from 5 to 12 inches of snow with the possibility of 3/4 inch of ice or freezing rain and it is heading for the south west corner of Missouri.

[QUOTE='73red-duster]Got the Sport moved,where nothing else can fall on it,and went to the local O'Reilly's,and replaced the car cover. Soon as I can get the rest of that big a$$ tree down,that is where the 2 car is going. Right now it's time for a hot cup :coffee2: ,and a kick back. Been a while since I stood behind a chainsaw,and stacked brush. :sleepy2:[/QUOTE]

the stress alone would have took me out,Waiting to find out how bad it was.
You set back and injoy a cup of goe and count your blessing's.
Hope the rest of the weather is good to you this year. :thumbup:

-
Back