Woodward DreamCruise

-

DartGTDan

'71 Dart GT Fan
Reaction score
Who's going?

Where you gonna be?

Any official/unofficial FABO gathering spot throughout the week?

I will be out on Friday in Ferndale for the police / emergency vehicle cruise. Two miles of police, fire, swat, etc. with lights on and sirens blasting gets me going every time. The Dart is in pieces, so if I go out during the week it will be in the Warlock. Last year, guys from Moparts cruised the Donut Hole on Wednesday evening, wasn't bad.

if I get the day off I will be ripping around woodward saturday all day long. no spot is strong enough to hold me hahahahahaha

Hey al

We will be there Friday after the Pat Benatar concert at the DTE and all day Sat.

We will driving around in a bright red 07 Magnum Rt with Ontario plates lol

See ya all there.

Rick and Joanne

I went there about 5 -7 years ago , it was the most awesome cruise in I have ever seen , Even put the Nats to shame.........
And I go to the Nats every year
Donnie

I will go throughout the week with 1 of my cars .... Looking at the weather ... Sat clear and sunny ...

I would like to go but my duster is still a ways away from being "done"

I'll be at the Donut Cutter (west side of Woodward between 11 & 12 Mile Road) on Wednesday afternoon/evening with the www.moparts.com guys.

Thursday and Friday I'm taking vacation days so I will be out there somewhere (weather permitting of course).

Saturday my buddy and I will be hanging out at the Blarney Stone Pub (thanks to Bo from moparts for hooking us up).

Stop by and say hey!!

Hung out at the Blarney Stone a couple of years ago, pretty nice place. :)

Not sure where I'll be this year, but most likely will be driving my '65 300.

oct 27 2007 rears.JPG

Last minute change of plans! My doctor said I didn't have to go to word tonight!! I'm going to try and make it to the Blarney Stone pub.

-
Back