Woohoo

-

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
After beating a dead horse about wanting a max wedge scoop I'm finally getting one. Woohoo. And to top that it's a 5incher. I'll get it in about 6 weeks. It was ordered from VFN. And to top it off I picked up a console and shifter at the swap meet for cheap. It's in pretty good shape and came with the brackets, and wiring harness. Only missing the ball and cable. So anyone looking for a factory shifter with harness? I only needed the cover and brackets, I'm going to modify it to work with my B&M quarter stick. I don't know if I'll use the brackets as of yet.

nice score dartwagon, i've been wanting a max wedge scoop for a while now.
does it have the hidden mounting flange? and how pricey was shipping?
-thanks

64dartwagon,

I hope you have better luck with VFN than I did. They told me 4 to 6 weeks for my scoop. I finally got it 3 months later. If I had it to do over again I would have shelled out the extra dollars and got one from AAR. The quality leave's much to be disred with the VFN one.
Sorry to rain on your parade and I truly hope you do better than I did, but I will never recommend VFN to anyone.

Jack

All the vfn stuff that I've seen here has been real nice. And I know the waiting part just sucks. I figure it's all hit and miss with the manufacturers as far as wait time. I have heard bad things about all of them, as far as waiting. The 5" scoop was $110, $15 to crate, and they quoted me $42.91 for the shipping. What sucks is they don't charge you the shipping till they get it ready to ship so the shipping might go up. But I have put aside extra to cover it. And yes it has the inside lip to bolt it on.

-
Back