-
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRIS22

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a working gas and temp gauge for a 1967 barracuda. Mine got fried when voltage limiter stuck. Replaced with external one thanks to guys on this tread.

get the part numbers from your gauges and setup a eBay search. every once in a while NOS gauges show up and not that unreasonably priced.

also set up a search for the cluster as a whole. I have spent 30 to 100 on crapshoot clusters in search of good gauges for my dart. I typically look at the resting needle position, the color of the needle, the corrosion on the rear posts and the cir board. I have been about 50% successful. Of the 4 clusters I have bought I have 4 usable gauges (Dart standard cluster the fuel and temp are the same gauge just need to swap the faceplate. might be the same for ralley but I think not) I also got one NOS temp gauge for a reasonable price. Some here and some on Ebay

Is this right?

NOS Temperature Gauge 1967-71 A Body Dodge Plymouth Rallye Dash Cuda Duster | eBay

Last edited:
get the part numbers from your gauges and setup a eBay search. every once in a while NOS gauges show up and not that unreasonably priced.

also set up a search for the cluster as a whole. I have spent 30 to 100 on crapshoot clusters in search of good gauges for my dart. I typically look at the resting needle position, the color of the needle, the corrosion on the rear posts and the cir board. I have been about 50% successful. Of the 4 clusters I have bought I have 4 usable gauges (Dart standard cluster the fuel and temp are the same gauge just need to swap the faceplate. might be the same for ralley but I think not) I also got one NOS temp gauge for a reasonable price. Some here and some on Ebay

Is this right?

NOS Temperature Gauge 1967-71 A Body Dodge Plymouth Rallye Dash Cuda Duster | eBay
Yes that is same temp gauge. Thanks for the information.

I have both just removed from 67 cluster. I got these parts as part of a trade deal and gave not used them personally. I am unable to test them but they appear to be in hood condition with no excessive corrosion and needles are free and move easily. If interested send pm with email address and I can send pics
Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back