have a set of key way lifters can work a deal on with block

pro system carbs set up for tunnel ram 1100 cfm
have build sheet and work order #'s

1100.00 for the pair

parts are located in rich square nc
would like pick up
parts price is not including shipping

will try and load pics

hey mike I will get that info for you.. and a phone # so you can talk to my buddy about the block ..

I think its 4.5 bore cause he was going 572,but he got a great deal on a 620 short block..

DCC-5153860

Main Journal Type:OEM
Engine Block Style:Aftermarket
Deck Height (in):10.720 in.
Cylinder Bore as Shipped:4.500 in.
Maximum Cylinder Bore Diameter:4.530 in.
Engine Block Material:Cast iron
Main Bolt Style:4-bolt
Main Caps Included:Yes
Main Cap Material:Ductile iron
Main Cap Fasteners Included:Yes
Main Bearings Included:No
Rear Main Seal Style:2-piece
Finished Cylinder Bores:No
Raised Cam Location:Yes
Cam Bearings Included:Yes
Freeze Plugs Included:No
Quantity:Sold individually.
Notes:Block requires use of special UGL cam P5007714, special oil pickup, and intermediate shaft modifications. Heigher cam location allows (0.250 in. higher) longer stroke for more cubic inch displacement up to 4.50 in. storke. Some machining of the pan rail and other areas wil be required.

When an engine builder wants the flexibility of a larger bore, Mopar Performance has the answer with these Mopar Performance 440 c.i.d. cast iron Siamese bore engine blocks. These blocks can be bored to the stock size of 4.25 in., but are specifically designed to be bored larger. Mopar recommends that you sonic-check each block if you approach or exceed the 4.500 in. bore diameter.

Additional features include:

* 100 percent CNC-machined for accuracy and quality
* Brand new castings made from high nickel alloy cast iron
* Thicker deck surface for improved rigidity and gasket sealing
* Ductile iron main caps are cross-bolted on the three center caps
* Stock 10.72 in. deck height allows installation of all standard components
* Machined to accept all standard production pieces, such as heads, manifolds, water pumps, tappets, cams, and distributors

hey mike I am not sure I do know it is a world block.. got from ray this yr..give him a call.. I sent you a pm with his #.. if you didn't get the pm let me know I will send it again.. thank.. also he suppose to get me some more info on it, he don't use the internet much and is not a member on any forums...

also the block has a few diff. numbers on it so I could have the wrong number(or he gave me the wrong number off it)

Its way more $$ than I want to spend on one of these, I can get them at whole sale. I was try to help shed some light on this block for everyone else. The New MP blocks are World blocks.

hey mike thanks for the help...whats the price on a low deck block ???? I will be looking into 1 2013 for my next build 511/12 or bigger:prayer:

The only after market low deck blocks I know of are Indy(good luck with them) or Koleno(good luck getting one from them too, every time I call them its the same story No Stock)

If you want bigger than 500CI, 440 based block is the only way to go.

does kb offer 1 in the low deck??? I know if they do it would be aluminum but don't know if they do or not.. thanks for the heads up:prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back