Would AMC seats look right?

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Sorry for all the questions but I found a guy with 3-4 sets of 71-74 AMX/Javalin seats he will sell for really cheap. Would these look right in a Duster? I know you can make any seat fit, I am wondering about the look I want them to look as close to original as possible. Thanks in advance.

Yes, Those javelin seats are VERY similar to the original ones for your car. I think that the AMC ones are even cooler looking myself. I've owned 4 '71-'74 AMX/javelins. Those seats are actually not cheap at all. So if you can get some for cheap than your doing real good.

Ya, I'd buy all of those up. That is really cheap. The last set of black buckets that I bought. [which is the most common color] I paid $350.00 a set. But they were kinda nice. And I thought that was cheap. You could turn around and make some money on those. To pay for some mopar parts.

Normally, I would never recommend using seats that didn't come in the car...but those particular seats are VERY close to the originals. Those will look good.

I am definitely gonna pick up a set and you guys are right I might as well make a few bucks to help fund my build a buy them all. Since they all have tracks.

-
Back