would anyone be interested in a chrome 8.75 rear

-

joe440

Reaction score
Well i think im going to stop my other project and sell what i got from it so far and put it all into the dart. really looking at the alter-k and street lynx rear. I have a beautiful chrome plated 8 3/4 housing in the dart that i do not want to grind up and weld on to for the rear kit. I would keep it but need the money to buy the new stuff and already have another a body 8 3/4 rear. so, the question is would anyone be interested in this. Ive spent countless hours sanding this to a mirror finish. Ill honestly say now it would deffanitly not sell for no $250 offers. It wouldnt be till winter time so you could save up and have time to think about it. Heres some pics, truely is a stand out part on any abody send me a pm if you think you'd be interested. thanks, joe
its a little dusty in some of these
dodgedart010.jpg

18.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

My gawd that undercarriage is sharp. And your not gonna finish this project? I'd love to have that rear, but My engine is getting built now. I have a 67 barracuda fastback.

I think he's not going to finish a different project.. he's going to be putting a different rear end in this rig... If I understand this right :D

If that was a girls car I could say " I can see my face in your rearend!!" But yer not a girl so Im not gonna say that.......anymore.

I think he's not going to finish a different project.. he's going to be putting a different rear end in this rig... If I understand this right :D

correct this is already a driver, i got a 36 pick up rat rod style with a cummins in it that ill be parting out

Three questions......Where are you located? Whats the ballpark on what you want for the 8 3/4? And whats left or for sale from the Rat rod?

Be interested in the value as I have a chromed 83/4 as well. If I don't use it I would like to know the value .

I like your style, love chrome and that is the best green ever put on a car

Need pictures of the rat rod PLEASE

A guy here close to Indy has an old wrecker (maybe 40's) with a cummins, very cool old truck

Three questions......Where are you located? Whats the ballpark on what you want for the 8 3/4? And whats left or for sale from the Rat rod?

western mass, ive had an offer for $900 which would be a really good deal if sold at that considering a price you would pay if you brought it to any plating shop and got a quote. the rat stuff isnt to ratty, f350 rear end with 10 lug big rig dually wheel adapters, a 36 cab and a 89 cummins 12valve and 2 2x5 1/4" square tubing

-
Back