Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have my 75 scamp that im working on and am thinking i wanna move to something else. i found a 69 dodge d100 that i really want and have always had a soft spot for. so my car...

1975 plymouth scamp 2 door originaly 318/904 car now it wont have a motor or trans but i converted it to 4 speed so you will get pedals and clutch rods. front disc brakes and all bbp. 8 1/4 rear and i can include the a body 8 3/4 housing if i get enough for the car. the body is clean only 2 cancer spots both smaller then a dollar bill both under trim so for a driver i wouldnt worry about fixing it just stop it. paint is decent some front fender damage but nothing severe. for me to drive it i wouldnt touch the body. it could use a front end rebuild or something in the front. the camber isnt right. interior is good to again i wouldnt do anything except a shifter boot and radio. it would be a great parts car or take your 70-73 scamp and make this more apealing body style. the car is located in golden colorado. i will be outta town for 2 weeks but i will keep up on this thread. i would like about $1500 but make an offer. thanks tyler

scamp.jpg

Welcome to my world. I bought a 67 D-100 to drive......it's now in the final stages of restoration.
They have a site for that www.sweptline.org

Hi neighbor, Jim

ya i was over there before i bought this. my first truck was a 65 utiline /6 4 speed with enough cancer the doors wouldnt shut lol but i loved that thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back