Would appreciate a Mopar Mentor - Tullahoma, TN

-

Goonchannel

Newbie & Proud
Reaction score
I am very new here so I hope this is the right place to post. I live in between Nashville and Chattanooga and was wondering if there is a way to find A body folks around here. Thanks Jay

1972 Plymouth Gold Duster

Attachments

• 14 10 28 Duster (4).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 104
That's not too bad. Ever come down this way for car shows etc? I would hate to ask you to come down this far to help. I'm very new to this forum thing so please bare with me while I figure it out.

Do we have to live by you to be able to help you??

We can walk you through many things.

Nice car!!!

I think whitepunkonnitro is around your neck of the woods.

Hey Craig here from Columbia. As mentioned above, just ask away with questions. If youre even a little mechanically inclined, the members on here will get ya through.

There is a members map here. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=168207

Also, there is a music city mopar club. If ya ever get in a bind, there are a several FABO members in middle TN. I have met several and got a helping hand or two with parts and repairs.

Thanks to all of you! I was actually looking for recommendations on local body shops and a few other things. I figured if there was a few FABO guys nearby they would have some contacts and be able to help in a pinch. I really like how everyone is so willing to help! Maybe, I can learn some new tricks and return the favor sometime. I'll look into a few guys that you all mentioned.

-
Back