Would like to Thank

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Rick, aka ab7fh, for his forum, Serious Explorations , a forum for Ford Explorers. Have a problem with our daily driver so I joined to get some help. Within a few hours a member there got in touch with me and instructed me to send him a box with return shipping attached and he would send me the part I need to fix it. Thanks Rick......

Rick, aka ab7fh, for his forum, Serious Explorations , a forum for Ford Explorers. Have a problem with our daily driver so I joined to get some help. Within a few hours a member there got in touch with me and instructed me to send him a box with return shipping attached and he would send me the part I need to fix it. Thanks Rick......

I need to check that forum out because our 99 is having hic-cups. Thanks for posting this.

which module was it and what was it doing or not doing exactly ....its prolly a common problem with those

The GEM. It has Control Trac in it. Tight turns it is acting like it has full power going to front wheels on drive pavement for starters. It sat for a week or two, battery had 0 volts when I went to start it. Now various electrical things do not work.....even though all fuses are good. Very well could be what caused the right front window to crap out a while back as well......weird thing was the window just started working again. Was going to tear into the door and gave it one last try and sure enough the window worked. I really miss our older Explorer. We had a 91 before this one, put over 200k miles on it, only thing we did was have my buddy go thru the trans and put tires/brakes on it. Liked the way the older drove/steered more as well, it had a box instead of a rack in it.
These things happen.....

-
Back