would u buy this?

-
Not without seeing all of them in person. Sometimes when they look like that, they are just stained. Sometimes though, they are pitted. Hard to tell from pitchers.

I agree with Rob, the pictures doesn't show there true condition.... They could be just that color from sitting in a garage, OR truly are pitted.. DEPENDING what you plan the pitts could be turned down too and get yerself a little more CID to the motor..... IF you know someone with a lathe!

A little F-word? What size are those too? I'm not sure the listing says....or I'm reading it wrong!

they fit early 289 later 302 same piston for both engines

Notice there isn't a pic showing the rusted up wrist pin journals.

Not without seeing all of them in person. Sometimes when they look like that, they are just stained. Sometimes though, they are pitted. Hard to tell from pitchers.

Sorry Rob, ...
that sheit ain't gonna 'buff' out...

p.s,
TrailBeast You musta meant some brand x non-floating 18'th century
design?

Sorry Rob, ...
that sheit ain't gonna 'buff' out...

p.s,
TrailBeast You musta meant some brand x non-floating 18'th century
design?

I am sure you're right. I was tryin to give the benefit of the doubt. lol

I had some NOS 354 Hemi pistons that looked very similar. You could not feel a thing on them, they were just stained from being so old. Although I ended up not using them, it was not because of the stains. I would have run them in a second if my engine could have been bored that far. So that's why I said you really don't know until you hold them in your hand.

-
Back