Would you eat it?

-
Mayo is acidic, kills bacteria. Like tomatoes do. Ever made home mayo? Vinegar is added. I'll eat the deviled eggs left out, before any meat.

I've been making my own mayo in a blender for 40 years. 1 egg, 1 cup veg. oil, 1 TBS viniger, 1 TBS lemon juice and 1/2 tsp dry mustard, 1/2 tsp salt. Mix all the ingredents with only 1/4 cup of the oil. While on high speed slowly pour the rest of the oil in. Shazma.............mayo. That recipe was in the recipe book that came with my parents Waring Blender (circa 1950). Now recently I was watching Alton Brown and he said to leave homemade mayo out at room temp. for 8 hours. This allows the acid to kill any salmonella from the egg.

Surprized me, but that's what Iv'e been doing ever since.

Jim

Jr: It's been good knowin ya. You can tell when the symtoms are setting in. About 50 miles from home you'll start to craving pussy and you cant get there soon enough so when you get there give Niki my best......and i'm sure you will.......even if it takes all night...it's the only thing that will cure what is ailing ya. Rest in PIECE good buddy.
LMAO
Small Block

Gee, thanks Bill, LOL

I'm not going to be home until the 16th (and my tattoo artist is back from a 3 month trip to Norway so I get my new shoulder piece when I get back :cheers: ) so no poonanny until I get home. But until then I am at my friends place in St. George, UT so there will be plenty of BBQ, drinking and maybe a trip out to the middle of the desert for some big gun fun with the M107 :snakeman:

Gee, thanks Bill, LOL

I'm not going to be home until the 16th (and my tattoo artist is back from a 3 month trip to Norway so I get my new shoulder piece when I get back :cheers: ) so no poonanny until I get home. But until then I am at my friends place in St. George, UT so there will be plenty of BBQ, drinking and maybe a trip out to the middle of the desert for some big gun fun with the M107 :snakeman:

Ah yes the 3 most exciting fragrances known to man, BBQ, Whiskey or Beer followed by Gun Powder. Almost brings a tear to my eye. There is a forth that will hopefully not leave it's smell behind and that is blood. **** can happen when you mix liguor with BBQ'd beef and guns so be careful J.R.8)

There is a fifth fragrance that Bill in his infinite wisdom mentioned but J.R. has sworn off it till he gets home.:-D:-D:-D

-
Back