WOW~~$$$ Car Crash~~Ouch

-
They just showed this on this mornings news and said could be one of the most $$$$$$$$$$$$$ involved with these few cars.

Wow...... that's some crazy stuff. Bet they thought they were "KING OF THE WORLD!!!" speeding along the roads ..:burnout:.......and then...:eek:ops:..

drive a douche car get in a douche accident hahahhaha no but seriously that sucks man good thing for insurance

drive a douche car get in a douche accident hahahhaha no but seriously that sucks man good thing for insurance

I'd own and drive a Ferrari in a second if i had the money! For whatever the reason, the sound they make revving just does it for me :twisted:

"mass supercar crash may have been caused by speeding, police believe"

Ya think so? LOL Some good police work there.

I'd own and drive a Ferrari in a second if i had the money! For whatever the reason, the sound they make revving just does it for me :twisted:

A friend took me for a spin in his 348, got behind a semi and he pulled out, dropped it into second and let it rip. Very impressive and yeah the sound of that engine revving was awesome... but at 6' 5" my knees were wedged against the dash and dang near in my chest. Drive one - definetly, own it - no way! Too many special tools required for diy and labor costs are killer - $1200 to replace a clutch. Of course for those that can afford them I guess the repair and maintenance cost isn't an issue.

Indian say...UGH!!! They NEEDUM Body Shop!!!

police-officers-investigate-a-farrari-crash-in-shimonoseki-japan-pic-ap-383706392.jpg

-
Back