Wow Really?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually contacted the owner of the car. No offence intended or anything. I sent her this thread link and tried to tell her the car just aint worth that kind of money. Made my arguement reasonable and explained myself.

A) Slant car with 4 doors. Not real desireable but if it were real clean and a survivor,with some rare options then it might fetch a good price in a better economy.But probalby never $11500,unless it's another Landy car,lol!
B) Something wrong with the mileage indicated. If it's really that high the car is dead.
c) JR's slant 4 door has been for sale here for less than half what she wants,and IMHO because it has a dedicated mopar owner and is just a plain nicer/better car I'd prefer to buy it waaaay over hers.

Oh well,she didnt write back so she's either ticked/ignoring me or whatev.

I'd love to have a 4 door /6 with ac as a daily summer cruiser! But not for that price!

I actually contacted the owner of the car. No offence intended or anything. I sent her this thread link and tried to tell her the car just aint worth that kind of money. Made my arguement reasonable and explained myself.

A) Slant car with 4 doors. Not real desireable but if it were real clean and a survivor,with some rare options then it might fetch a good price in a better economy.But probalby never $11500,unless it's another Landy car,lol!
B) Something wrong with the mileage indicated. If it's really that high the car is dead.
c) JR's slant 4 door has been for sale here for less than half what she wants,and IMHO because it has a dedicated mopar owner and is just a plain nicer/better car I'd prefer to buy it waaaay over hers.

Oh well,she didnt write back so she's either ticked/ignoring me or whatev.

I'd love to have a 4 door /6 with ac as a daily summer cruiser! But not for that price!

I understand what your saying and I agree with you but shes just high

I'd build a buzzin half dozen with boost...and add ac if it would work!

I want some of that crack pipe!!!!!!!!! if it is a slant 6 thats what I consider a $150-$200 car, well it does look to run and drive and if it were a v8 car maybe up to 1k but that would be absolute tops and I would never pay that much if it was for me. $650 would be my limit.

The ad has expired. I saved it, so here it is again.
1973 Dodge Sport Dart - $11500 (Northwest Indiana)Pictures speak for them self!!! Very clean!!! Minors rust spots and has 963,691 mileage!!!!! asking for $11,500 or BEST OFFER!!!

Attachments

• 100_1799 (Small).JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 89
Oh well. After the second or even the third go round with that ad,perhaps the owner will come to her senses.Another case of BJ fever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back