Wow, what an idiot. Why is he still employed?

-
Pisses me off that I watch football on tv and see Michael Vick in a suit, and everyone respecting him. He needs to go into a ring with a bunch of vicious pit-bulls.

Lol, I dunno why but I let **** get to me too much sometimes. He is an absolutely disgusting human, he is a N word in the worst possible way...and no I'm not racist. His intimidating texts he sent to the female accuser showed how ignorant and uneducated he is.
Note to self: Don't piss off 4spdragtop. :)

Lol, I dunno why but I let **** get to me too much sometimes. He is an absolutely disgusting human, he is a N word in the worst possible way...and no I'm not racist. His intimidating texts he sent to the female accuser showed how ignorant and uneducated he is.
Pisses me off too. I just can't understand some of these guys, and it's not just football. They have gifts that 99% of the population doesn't have.. all you have to do is be a half-way decent human being. Mark Chmura was a god in Green Bay.. after the **** came out with him and young girls, nobody, NOBODY, who's a Packer fan likes that guy anymore. Guy had the world by the ***... and he has to mess with 14 yr old girls. He could have any hot chick in the bar and that's what he winds up in a hot tub with? Dude...

Forgot all about that! Had to gòogle, *** clown!
Pisses me off too. I just can't understand some of these guys, and it's not just football. They have gifts that 99% of the population doesn't have.. all you have to do is be a half-way decent human being. Mark Chmura was a god in Green Bay.. after the **** came out with him and young girls, nobody, NOBODY, who's a Packer fan likes that guy anymore. Guy had the world by the ***... and he has to mess with 14 yr old girls. He could have any hot chick in the bar and that's what he winds up in a hot tub with? Dude...

Forgot all about that! Had to gòogle, *** clown!
He had a legit shot at getting into the Packers hall of fame.. yeah, that's not happening. Packers fans would riot. Antonio Brown going to Green Bay..that was a non starter, although I could see Rodgers with AB and Adams, would raise absolute hell in the league.. but yeah, not happening here, with his baggage. I saw a post in the Packers subreddit:'Reasons why the Pack should get Antonio Brown':
Yeah, it was blank.

It's the fans that pay the salary. Buy tickets? Buy clothing? Watch the game? You paid it. That is where the money is generated. And quite frankly, the players would be stupid not to take it. Don't we all want the going market for our items or services?? And who sets the going market??? Exactly!
Not exactly, it is the local politicians that approve stadium deals using tax payer dollars to help the billionaire owners play rich uncle to the over privileged players. The fans that buy the tickets should be responsible for paying to support the sport they ‘love’. Personally I have much fun in my life doing what I enjoy.
And I do not enjoy watching someone else play a sport, unless it is a grandkid,,

Not exactly, it is the local politicians that approve stadium deals using tax payer dollars to help the billionaire owners play rich uncle to the over privileged players. The fans that buy the tickets should be responsible for paying to support the sport they ‘love’. Personally I have much fun in my life doing what I enjoy.
And I do not enjoy watching someone else play a sport, unless it is a grandkid,,
Bottom line: Nobody watches NFL on TV, Nobody attends any NFL games, Nobody buys anything for clothing, NFL would be gone quicker than you think. Local politicians give all the incentives because of the revenue a team brings to the city - - - by the fans.

Bottom line: Nobody watches NFL on TV, Nobody attends any NFL games, Nobody buys anything for clothing, NFL would be gone quicker than you think. Local politicians give all the incentives because of the revenue a team brings to the city - - - by the fans.
The fans that attend local pro sport events, are for the most part local folks that would spend their disposable income locally anyway.
Pro sports bring large incomes to two groups. 1) Pro sport team owners. 2) Pro sport team players and coaches.

What sort of Doctor is this guy??? A Gynecologist?
He sure sounds like a pussy if he can't handle a few farts. :rofl:

My female Doctor gave me my first anal probing a few years ago....I couldn't stop farting afterwards....and she was laughing about it just as much as me. :rofl::rofl:

Maybe asking her to remove her watch next time is what started it? :D

If that doc is a orthopedic doc why is his face down by the dudes ***. I just had my annual physical and prior to the ole poop chute exam I gave a warning to my doc that I ate beans the night before. She got a good laugh. Oh, and I had a first in my life.first time a pregnant woman stick her finger up my ***.
Will it be the last?

What sort of Doctor is this guy??? A Gynecologist?
He sure sounds like a pussy if he can't handle a few farts. :rofl:

My female Doctor gave me my first anal probing a few years ago....I couldn't stop farting afterwards....and she was laughing about it just as much as me. :rofl::rofl:

Maybe asking her to remove her watch next time is what started it? :D
Ah, FABO. Where else could I go and read about a guy getting his poop-chute fingered? (Loved the watch part!). "Nothing, hun, just asking a guy a about my 340". :)

-
Back