Wow

-
oops sorry I messed this up, maybe a moderator can delete it???? I put in the wrong forum as well.

God I hate websites that have tons of ads and crap from other websites that wont come up and makes explorer freeze and hang.
When you load that page look at your progress bar at all the facebook junk, ads and crap loading.

Or don't

Thats because Yahoo is getting super cluttered as well.
Then they say "You should get a better computer"
Why? so your comercial BS can come up faster?
Not that it even comes up faster.
The problem is that the new explorers will not display anything hardly at all unless there is a lot of information already available because Microsoft want's you to think that Explorer is nice and fast.
Doesn't do a damn bit of good though when crap from other websites are slow or won't load.
Yahoo is one of the slowest/laden down sites there is, and when Explorer waits to display ANYTHING because the damn yahoo site hasn't loaded thier freakin ad yet it really pisses me off.

Oh, hi
What were we talking about?

BTW, I think the fade in and out of FABO stink too. IMO
Why don't we load candycanes around the edges of every page and load just the canes from a crappy server. (Would cause the same thing)

lmao ...... .... yahoo sucks.

And again Lance - X2

Those SOB's sucked me into a situation where I couldn't get Yahoo off my computer. Everytime I started up the computer, damn Yahoo came up. Finally had some chip heads at work clean the Yahoo crap out of my computer.

-
Back