wow

-

DusterBoy15

THE WISE(guy) MEMBER
Reaction score
i went to orchard to get some bolts for my motor stand and i saw 3 of the most coolest cars in awhile ill post pics asap there on my phone

one was a 68 charger with a 440 the other was a low 70 challenger and the other was a demon that was random but it was there. This charger has cadalac or how ever you speel it interior and 10in wide wheels They were from mopar alley and there going to be in the local san jose grand prix as a like mini car show but ill get the pics asap

dont you just love it when you see other old cars. are you going to the grand prix. i was thinking of going down there this weekend.

hmm i dont know maybe im going to a wedding saturday then going out at nite and sunday maybe

but hey does your scamp have a vynal top thats a little messed up?

Getting out of the house just to do something.
Then you get to see these car's. What a day.:cheers:
Waiting to se picture's.:iconbigg:

here you go just dont let your wifes or gfs catch you with these haha jk

chall.jpg

demon.jpg

sick.jpg

suprisingly my top is in pretty decent shape. no tears or anything. why? is there one around you with a messed up top. actually that reminds me of a funny story. my dad and i were driving in his car one day and heard a loud thunk on the roof. we didnt know what it was. when we got home we looked at the roof and a big chunk of the vynil top had ripped off. guess some wind got under it. anyways. good talkin to ya. i dont know if im going to make it down there now. i have some people that want to look at my barracuda this weekend.

The Challenger is awesome. I've seen that Charger on YouTube I really do believe and the Demon could use some help like the passenger door mirror. lol.

hahaha i was just looking at that i was like why is it crooked haha but ya he said his charger is jsut like the one from bullrun but he said he likes his interior and wheels better

-
Back