Wow !!!

-

Small Block

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and came to the site as i always do only to find there were very few new post on any forum. What gives. Maybe everyone was in church last night. After all it was wednesday.

I am here this morning Bill :happy10:
I am nursing my old shoulder and neck, My granddaughter is to big for me to reach out and pick her up, But I am on my why back to my old self.
Yep!! Easter day I snagged her up on a run :angry7: Some times I forget and forgot she is getting so big 40lbs of love.:happy10:

mrs2.jpg

I was too busy cussing my Dart because now after I installed my new radiator I am afraid I have to remove my timing cover!@#$%^&*()

AND!... My filter ain't getting fuel from a new Pump and Tank that has 10 gal in it and my New Holley is thirsty!!!!

Oh and FML.

I am here this morning Bill :happy10:
I am nursing my old shoulder and neck, My granddaughter is to big for me to reach out and pick her up, But I am on my why back to my old self.
Yep!! Easter day I snagged her up on a run :angry7: Some times I forget and forgot she is getting so big 40lbs of love.:happy10:

Gotta say, the photo of your granddaughter and (I assume) her mom is wonderful. Brought a tear to my eye, yeah, I'm a sap. Captured a tender moment and the lighting and composition, the Easter attire, even their hair just all came together in that photo. Hope no one has a problem with me having a sensitive side, If they do, too bad. Thanks for sharing.

I was watching the tea party, it was the most entertaining thing I had seen since Bushy declared the war was over 6 year ago. I was on a little later and I must of missed you Small block.

-
Back