Wow

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
emailed about this car and waiting on a response. if the condition is what is said i think im gonna be making a road trip to get it

still waiting for a reply. if he response i will be heading there this weekend to get it

several messages send via ebay and no reply to date. hope i get some sort of answer. i have cash and ready to travel

i sure hope to get a reply cause im ready to get this car. i want it to use as the base for my restore since the more i dig into the 64 cuda i have the more i think its gonna be a parts car only

the more and more i disassemble it the more i see its almost a lost cause to restore my current car. the floors all need to be replaced (including trunk) and no one makes a quarter panel to replace the one on the car that is badly dented

the more and more i disassemble it the more i see its almost a lost cause to restore my current car. the floors all need to be replaced (including trunk) and no one makes a quarter panel to replace the one on the car that is badly dented

my duster needs all the floors, both quarters, the big issue is the whole front end needs replaced. (torsion bar mounts have rotted off.)

I hope you get the car.

i got one reply to one of my emails. i guess i need to wait for other replies

Listing says that it has ended. Anybody get it?

i dont know. i only got 1 reply to 1 of my messages about what parts come with the car like trim and other stuff . i wasnt given any info to contact the seller but i left several messages with my email address and phone number. i guess all i can do is wait and see. im gonna be very disappointed if i dont get it cause its exactly what i want

well he must not want to sell it since i havent got anymore replies

Probably sold it, and is now just ignoring any inquiries/contacts.

I hate when people do that. At least have the common courtesy to remove the ad, and reply to any inquiries that it is already gone.

Probably sold it, and is now just ignoring any inquiries/contacts.

I hate when people do that. At least have the common courtesy to remove the ad, and reply to any inquiries that it is already gone.

your right. he probably sold it and just does not want to reply one word(sold.).

Not to steel your thread dodgepower but my friends dad is selling a 64 or 65 Barracuda and says he wants $800 bottom line. Should I bite on this one. Its a /6 manual on the tree with buckets, Red with black interior, little rust, but is compete. Been sitting several years and does not run. Needs small floor patch and PS qtr dented and of course paint. Interior needs restored like the rest of the car. Not sure if its a deal or not. I just hate watching them pass me by and wish I would have bought it. Does not have a title but Im in Ga and is not a title state anyway. Says it was his uncles car but his dad probably isnt going to help with any paperwork. What do yall think? Is it worth it? Im into Chargers but this is a need little car! Jay

Not to steel your thread dodgepower but my friends dad is selling a 64 or 65 Barracuda and says he wants $800 bottom line. Should I bite on this one. Its a /6 manual on the tree with buckets, Red with black interior, little rust, but is compete. Been sitting several years and does not run. Needs small floor patch and PS qtr dented and of course paint. Interior needs restored like the rest of the car. Not sure if its a deal or not. I just hate watching them pass me by and wish I would have bought it. Does not have a title but Im in Ga and is not a title state anyway. Says it was his uncles car but his dad probably isnt going to help with any paperwork. What do yall think? Is it worth it? Im into Chargers but this is a need little car! Jay

The smaller A-bodies (early models) are smaller in the engine compartment than the larger A-bodies (later models). It's basically a smaller car in general. Just keep that in mind before you chose.... you might like the larger A-bodies better. Headers for example on the early models is a PITA. Look up some parts that you might install on the 65 and get some prices and also check availability. I really don't like the early models as well as the later but that is just my opinion.

I know where there is a white 65 or 64 Barracuda that looks nice and runs. A car dealer has it and I have seen him riding around in it so it must be in good mechanical condition. I don't know what he is asking for it.

$800 complete? Little rust? In my opinion that's not a bad buy. If you have any intent on it, though, make sure you can get the paperwork on it, legit, before any cash changes hands.

$800 complete? Little rust? In my opinion that's not a bad buy. If you have any intent on it, though, make sure you can get the paperwork on it, legit, before any cash changes hands.

I agree. That sounds like a great price. There is a guy around here that has a 65 for sale. Supposed to be in sound mechanical condition, and by the pics, it needs some bodywork, but he wants $12k for it. I don't think he'll ever sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back