Wrecked truck

-

'73red-duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This was my truck. 2018 Ram Big Horn. Very nice, with only 5,700 miles. Tree fell on it. It went to copar in Springfield. Any rebuilders interested in a nice truck, this would be a good one. As the truck was originally going to be repaired, the body shop already has it disassembled, and and most parts purchased. Door and hood are on it, and cab side and roof panel were sent with the truck. It is ready to put back together. Again, a very nice truck.

96B65E08-770E-4BE5-BA83-BA1187143BE7.jpeg

This was my truck. 2018 Ram Big Horn. Very nice, with only 5,700 miles. Tree fell on it. It went to copar in Springfield. Any rebuilders interested in a nice truck, this would be a good one. As the truck was originally going to be repaired, the body shop already has it disassembled, and and most parts purchased. Door and hood are on it, and cab side and roof panel were sent with the truck. It is ready to put back together. Again, a very nice truck.

View attachment 1715354909

OFF TOPIC A HAIR, and no help . EX STEP BROTHER , LONG AGO HAD A 60 FORD STARLINER, OUR 400 YR OLD PECAN TREE FELL ON IT , IN A STORM ONE NIGHT.
If one of the rear windows had been broken like the rest it would have been totaled.

At first they were going to repair it. That storm that broke the windshield also brought 8 inches of rain. The glove box was full of water, so you can imagine how much got in the dash. I asked when the electronics started to fail from corrosion in a couple years, who was going to pay for that, they started thinking different. Then when the body shop refused to repair it, without changing out the air box because of all the shattered glass, that put it over the line.

At first they were going to repair it. That storm that broke the windshield also brought 8 inches of rain. The glove box was full of water, so you can imagine how much got in the dash. I asked when the electronics started to fail from corrosion in a couple years, who was going to pay for that, they started thinking different. Then when the body shop refused to repair it, without changing out the air box because of all the shattered glass, that put it over the line.
Probly for the best !

So "that put it over the line" then it's totaled? Let the insurance company write you a check and carry on. That's "how it works".

Sorry for your loss.

-
Back