wrong signatures on my posts

-

norshorblufish

By the Big Water
Reaction score
Several of you have seen your signature banners at the bottom of my posts.
To set the record straight. I'm not doing this.
I've sent a pm to Joey about it and he can not find any problem.
So please don't blame me. I have no control over this. It's as much a puzzle to me as you.

This is what should show up.
Thank you veterans!
nose art2a (640x485).jpg

So let Joey know if this happens on your posts.

Yeah, it happens all the time on my posts too! LOL!

(Of course these are my cars, so it kind of fits. ;-)

Just block sig posts & no will know if they are right or wrong.

The F-4 Phantom is my signature picture, that i have been using on the internet web sites for years.
Don't have any more Mopars in my life, and when the 71 Cuda went down the road to a new owner, i needed something to fill the void, picture wise.
So i cropped a picture of the old RF-4C Phantom that i was the crew chief on, and responsible for maintaining.
I saw the Phantom on one of your previous postings, and thought you liked it enough to be used by you.
Now i know how it got to be where it is.
I didn't have any objection about it, when i saw it, and sorta, kinda, took it as a compliment.
Guess somebody hacked your "profile" and thought of using my signature picture in your account.

By the way.
They turned that Phantom into a Drone, years ago, and shot it down, off the cost of Florida, for missle practice.
Now it's in a bazillion pieces, littering the Atlantic ocean floor.
Our government at work.
Jim V.
hemi71x

The F-4 Phantom is my signature picture, that i have been using on the internet web sites for years.
Don't have any more Mopars in my life, and when the 71 Cuda went down the road to a new owner, i needed something to fill the void, picture wise.
So i cropped a picture of the old RF-4C Phantom that i was the crew chief on, and responsible for maintaining.
I saw the Phantom on one of your previous postings, and thought you liked it enough to be used by you.
Now i know how it got to be where it is.
I didn't have any objection about it, when i saw it, and sorta, kinda, took it as a compliment.
Guess somebody hacked your "profile" and thought of using my signature picture in your asccount.

By the way.
They turned that Phantom into a Drone, years ago, and shot it down, off the cost of Florida, for missle practice.
Now it's in a bazillion pieces, littering the Atlantic ocean floor.
Our government at work.
Jim V.
hemi71x
That is a shame. Those were good Aircraft.

-
Back