wrong way to get the PD's attention

-
There's dumb, then there's f*cking stupid, then there's batsh!t retarded, and then, somewhere well off the scale, is this guy. There are no words. Well done, sir. You managed not only to be the frontrunner for the 2010 Darwin award, but also to completely F 1,000's of commuters' day in the process. You are a muppet.

This is what 3 years of driving experience and speeds of over 100 mph will do. What a dumbass.

Did you watch the second video? Reporter noted that the police are investigating to see if speed was a factor......:dontknow:

I would guess his throttle got stuck. Why else would he pass a trooper at 100 in the center divide? It always amazes me when the throttle gets stuck and people cant think to just turn the key off (then back on if you need to unlock the steering) or heck throw it in neutral and let the motor grenade. That beats flying into an overcrossing at a buck plus.

at the very end of the last slow clip you can see the guy crawling on his hands and nee's Un frigg'in believable. Thank you for sharing crackedback, I hope he is in a cell and it will be a long time before he is back on the road.
Yep!!! Some one was looking out for him and the other drivers on the road

That happened up here fairly close. Been on the news a ton.
Dump *** is still alive, but barely. The hell of it is, he was arrested just an hour prior to doing this stupid crap.
Makes for one hell of a show though.

-
Back