-
Status
Not open for further replies.

my66fish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy a pair of 14 x 6 aluminum slots with the 4" bolt pattern for my 66 Barracuda. I currently have a pair of Shelby Cal 500 for the back need to find a match or close to a match.

I have 4 of the Shelby slots but I'll have to check and see if they are 6" or 7". Do yours take bolt on center caps or push in type?
I have a couple of other pairs of sbp slots. I'll check them out also and get back to you.
Thanks,
Dallas

Hey Dallas,
The pair I have are 14 x 7 for the back, and they have the screw on caps. Please let me know what you find.

Thank you so much,
David

Hey Dallas,
The pair I have are 14 x 7 for the back, and they have the screw on caps. Please let me know what you find.

Thank you so much,
David

David,
I'll check them out and get back to you. Might be tomorrow before I get a chance.
Thanks,
Dallas

They look real nice. What size are these? I want to put them on my 66 Barracuda. What are you looking to get for these?

Thanks,
David

They look real nice. What size are these? I want to put them on my 66 Barracuda. What are you looking to get for these?

Thanks,
David

14x7's and 14x8's,tires are good to go. $275. i had like $200 in the tires. fronts are brand new.

Hey Dallas,

Thank you so much,
David

I had to go out of town today so I didn't get a chance to dig the Shelby wheels out. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow.
Here's a few pics of a wheel I believe is 6" wide. It's hard to measure with the tires on them. They measure about 7" from edge to edge on the outside. I have a pair of these also if you are interested. They would work nice on the front if you wanted to go a bit narrower than the rears.
Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_8659.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_8660.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_8663.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 148
Looking to buy a pair of 14 x 6 aluminum slots with the 4" bolt pattern for my 66 Barracuda. I currently have a pair of Shelby Cal 500 for the back need to find a match or close to a match.

Well David, now might be the time for you to buy a couple of lottery tickets. I had the tires taken off the wheels today and gave them a bit of a bath. I think there's no problem with them matching your rears. Guess what they say on the back? The pictures tell the story. 14x6 Shelby Cal 500!
I'll try to find a box and get a shipping quote Monday.
Have a good weekend.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_8668.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8665.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_8666.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 117
Those are sweet! Love me some aluminum slots. David asked to buy mine and I suggested he post wanted on here. Glad it worked out.

Those are sweet! Love me some aluminum slots. David asked to buy mine and I suggested he post wanted on here. Glad it worked out.

That worked out nice for him since he will now have a matching set.
I have 4 more sbp Shelby slots. They are 14x7.
I also have a pair of sbp slots that are probably 8 1/2" wide and a pair that look to be 7 1/2" wide. I have someone interested in the 7 1/2" pair but I'll probably list the others for sale as soon as I get some better pics.
Dallas

This is really big for me. I feel like I hit the lottery already. I know it may sound silly but when my daughter starter college I sold off my 64 barracuda back when and it had the Shelby slotted wheels on it, and my wife still tells me she wishes she stopped me from selling it but that is part of life.
When I tell my buddies that I want to swap out the cragars for the aluminum slots on the 66 Barracuda they think I'm nuts, but for me to have the slotted wheels on my car again and for them to be Shelby brand its really cool. I remember when I was putting that car together and I put those wheels on the car, I think the slotted wheels just look awesome on the early A body. I can't thank Dallas enough for pulling this rabbit out of the hat for me.:D

Thanks to all for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back