Wtb: 1971 dart gt

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bid on that butterscotch one as well, even though it was all the way across the country.

I thought it was way cool and looked like a very nice survivor example of a very rare car.

Looks like several of us were bidding on that one. Glad it found a good home.

I bid on that butterscotch one as well, even though it was all the way across the country.

I thought it was way cool and looked like a very nice survivor example of a very rare car.

blunblu: i bid on your buterscotch dart on ebay a few years back but was at work when bidding ended.

Looks like several of us were bidding on that one. Glad it found a good home.

I think everyone on FABO was watching that auction! :D

Every time I post it up I find out about someone else that was watching it. I think my current count is 6 members that said they put a bid on it. Even considering that, I think I got if for a pretty darned reasonable price.

It was literally only a few blocks from me, and although the body is a bit dinged up its an incredibly solid car. I'm about half way through re-building the engine at the moment. It'll keep the numbers 318, but its getting RHS heads and a few other goodies. And of course BBP brakes and bigger torsion bars. :D

discharger- I'll send you a PM. The butterscotch GT is definitely not for sale, but we might be able to work something out on the GK6 car.

Sorry about running up the price on you, man :)

That was before FABO for me.

I had a 71 Dart Gt I did not know they where that rare,Mine was the dark blue with white interior bucket seats floor shift it had hub caps,it had the chrome trim on the bottom with gt signs,318,904 even had 8.75 with 3.23 posi sadly a drunk hit me on the right rear and it became a parts car for my 340 swinger I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back