-
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_depetro

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 1974 Dodge Dart Sport 360. I am not looking for a done/finished car but rather a project or parts car. It must be an authentic 360 code car and have dash with VIN tag, build sheet (and/or fender tag ), and prefer a car with a clean title.

I also prefer a 4-speed car, however it is not a deal breaker.

A well picked over parts car is OK, so long as the price reflects the condition.

Let me know what you have, how much you want, and please send pictures and/or call me (or I can call you)...

[email protected]
daniel_depetro @yahoo.com
(906) 273-0256

I can't afford a nice numbers matching 340 four speed A-body so I have to start with a project car. Besides I really like projects

You should see my back yard!

I am really only looking for one or two A-bodies right now, but would like to find two of those five cars.

I am looking for a 1974 Dodge Dart Sport 360. I am not looking for a done/finished car but rather a project or parts car. It must have Dash with VIN tag, build sheet (and/or fender tag ), and prefer a car with a clean title.

I also prefer a 4-speed car, however it is not a deal breaker.

A well picked over parts car is OK, so long as the price reflects the condition.

Let me know what you have, how much you want, and please send pictures and/or call me (or I can call you)...

[email protected]
daniel_depetro @yahoo.com
(906) 273-0256

i have a 73 Dart Sport with a 318 magnum. 360 heads 727 auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back